Lamp Progress



This is the final product after modeling both high-poly and low-poly versions of my lamp.
The high-poly model was done first, then I made the replica in low-poly.
The only trouble was to add the metal piece, which is the thing that comes out on top to grab like a handle. 

These models were mostly done with bevel, but the metal piece was done with a spline that
was then converted into a polygon, and then attached by vertices onto the lid of the lamp.
I'm okay with the final result.

I wanted to add the paper decorations on the bottom of the lamp, but I can see the "paper" occupying a lot of polygons, so I just decided with the traditional.
If you look closely on the high-poly version of the lamp, I tried to simulate a lid on top that could potentially be opened and closed. I even added a little metal piece to keep it closed.




Author : Unknown ~ A blog that provides a variety of information

Article Lamp Progress published by Unknown on the day Saturday, May 4, 2013. Hopefully this article can be useful. Thanks for your visit please leave a comment. already there 0 comment: in post Lamp Progress
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment