Creature - Sketches(!) and References (+ Up8)

References

Our current assignment is to work on a creature of some sort, and I've decided on working on a spider/cat hybrid, inspired by 3 different creatures. 
At first I was going to make it more cat-like, but I liked
my simple design after shortly starting modeling it.

Cat-face bug. Known for having a cat face on it's hind.
I took the cat part of this spider, and made it
into my creature's head.
This is a World of Warcraft spider.
The thing I drew from this was the spikes going
down his back.
This is a Pokemon known as Galvantula.
I took the element that it only has 4 legs
rather than the normal 8 on a spider.
==============================================
Renders

 This is my low poly version of my Spider-Cat Hybrid.




Author : Unknown ~ A blog that provides a variety of information

Article Creature - Sketches(!) and References (+ Up8) published by Unknown on the day Friday, May 17, 2013. Hopefully this article can be useful. Thanks for your visit please leave a comment. already there 0 comment: in post Creature - Sketches(!) and References (+ Up8)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment