Panelization References

The game that I chose was Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
I like how all the models are rendered in the game, and I just
like the art style of it in general. 




Unfortunately for me, there aren't many areas that are closed enough to make any kind of walls. But I know for a fact that there's a stage in the game where you are inside a Japanese Inn. So I'll try to emulate that as much as I can with the following post, when I will have my low poly Panelization.

Author : Unknown ~ A blog that provides a variety of information

Article Panelization References published by Unknown on the day Friday, June 14, 2013. Hopefully this article can be useful. Thanks for your visit please leave a comment. already there 0 comment: in post Panelization References
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment